BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Survey...man I need sleep...

The Best Myspace Survey

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: Blue
Hair Color:: Blond
Height:: 5'
Favorite Color:: Black, white, brown, red, purple, blue, yellow
Screen Name:: soyperiodista789
Favorite Band:: ohhhhh so many...
Favorite Movie:: Mr. Holland's Opus.
Favorite Show:: The Colbert Report.
Your Car:: the new Mitsubishi invisacar
Your Hometown:: Newberg, Oregon.
Your Present Town:: Eugene, Oregon.
Your Crushes First Name:: I don't have a crush.
Your Grade:: 14th.
Your Style:: Epic awesomeness.
* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: Not my current rooftop. I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble if I did that.
Kissed someone in the rain?: Yes.
Danced in a public place?: Yes.
Smiled for no reason?: Yes.
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes.
Peed your pants after age 8?: I don't remember.
Written a song?: I've made up songs. I don't think I wrote any of them down.
Sang to someone for no reason?: Yes.
Performed on a stage?: Yes.
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yes. That's how you get to know them.
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Not too far.
Made out in a theatre?: No.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: Yes!!!
Been in love?: No.
* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: Hailey.
Tell you, I love you?: My mom.
Kiss you?: Chase.
Hug you?: Alitia.
Tell you BYE?: Ashley and Chase.
Write you a note?: Kaila.
Take your photo?: Ashley.
Call your cell phone?: Matt.
Buy you something?: Adam bought me lunch a couple Sundays ago.
Go with you to the movies?: I don't remember.
Sing to you?: I don't remember.
Write a poem about you?: I don't think anyone ever has.
Text message you?: Ashley.
Touch you?: The lady who sits next to me in MUS 358 lecture.
* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: Tonight!!! Haha I love my friends!
Time you cried?: I almost did earlier today.
Movie you watched?: Titanic.
Joke you told?: I don't remember.
Song you've sang?: "Walkin' On Sunshine" in Wendy's!
Time you've looked at the clock?: Just now. I need to go to bed.
Drink you've had?: Sprite.
Number you've dialed?: My mom's cell phone, which is actually on my speed dial. So I just held down 3.
Book you've read?: I'm currently reading New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series.
Food you've eaten?: A couple of chicken nuggets.
Flavor of gum chewed?: Mint.
Shoes you've worn?: I'm still wearing my black Converse.
Store you've been in?: Union Market at the EMU.
Thing you've said?: "Goodnight" to Hailey.
* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: Sort of. I'm still trying to get better at left handed writing.
Whistle?: No.
Blow a bubble?: Yes.
Roll your tounge in a circle?: Yes.
Cross your eyes?: Yes.
Touch your tounge to your nose?: Not quite.
Dance?: Yes.
Gleek?: Huh?
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: It seems like I'm about to...
Speak a different language?: Sí.
Impersonate someone?: I'm bad at this.
Prank call people?: Not convincingly.
Make a card pyramid?: No.
Cook anything?: Yeah.
* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...: flower growing wild and free all I want is you to be my sweet honeybee...
I wish ...: I wish those days could come back once more. Why did those days ever have to go?
So many people don't know that ...: I'm stronger than I appear.
I am ...: a flower quickly faiding, yesterday and gone tomorrow...
My heart is ...: human...my blood is boiling...my brain IBM...

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

0 comments: