BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Monday, April 27, 2009

Random thoughts

  • "Falls Apart" by Thousand Foot Krutch is a pretty sweet song. Check it out. Oh and thanks to Cameron Mertens for the suggestion.
  • I'm kind of disappointed that we had to wait until week 5 to sing the best song in gospel choir. But it was totally worth it.
  • I've decided I'm not going to take anyone's crap anymore. Those who want to dislike me, can. That's their problem. :) I know there are people out there who think differently, and that's awesome.
  • The blue Mountain Dew is the best yet. I'm glad I found it in 2-liter bottles.
  • I'm joining marching band council.
  • If it doesn't take you at least 20 minutes to wash an entire sinkful of dishes by hand, by yourself, you're probably doing it wrong, i.e. NOT GETTING STUFF CLEAN.
  • Music therapy: 1) the use of music in therapy, i.e. to comfort hospice patients or help special needs students learn. 2) one of my preferred methods of relaxation, especially when paired with something kinetic such as painting. Give me an afternoon at Potter's Quarter with the amazing music they always play and I will leave feeling tons better. 3) My chosen topic for my J 203 term project.
  • On Sunday morning I had a box full of nickels, dimes and pennies. By Sunday afternoon, I had nearly $14 on a Starbucks gift card. Coinstar rocks.
  • I'm sooooo fullllllll...because I just ate eight crescent rolls within 10 minutes of baking them.

1 comments:

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Um...first...that's probably too many crescent rolls for one sitting. Moderation. And, cool, glad to hear you have a topic for J203. Band council--cool, wouldn't have guessed it--glad to hear you are stretching out :) Love ya, Mom