BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally updating this thing.

You know, because I haven't posted anything here in like a month.

So yeah. September was busy. I had something marching-band related (often more than one something) every week. Between the pickup game, the Civil War auction, the leadership retreat, the work day, band camp, a game, more band camp, band council and school year rehearsals - before another game this weekend. All while I'm going to four other classes. Oy.

Basically, for the next four months, my life revolves around school and marching band. And trivia. Yay trivia.

Speaking of trivia, I'm super excited that Ashlyn's coming back this weekend AND that she can stay for trivia! I'm hoping to see her a bunch between...what else? Marching band events!

Any surprise that I'm typing this update from the School of Music? :P

0 comments: