BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've hit a wall.

I can't even stand being home anymore.
I have no money.
I have no job, or any hope of getting one.
Coincidentally, I'm staring at bills (which will be more expensive once my roommates leave) and later on, student loans. Which I'll never be able to pay off.
I'm constantly stressed, and all of my time that isn't spent actually paying bills is worrying about where the money's going to come from for the next round.
I don't even have a dog anymore.

There's no way out.

1 comments:

crocshock911 said...

Instead of looking for a way out, think about how you can succeed with what you already have. You don't need a dog (you're better off without one as a college student), and you can keep looking for a job - try work-study, something like a library job or a cafeteria job for the dorms; you can also apply for scholarships. Worrying and stressing will only make things worse - you will be able to function better under less stress. So don't worry - take a deep breath and realize that you already have everything it takes to succeed.