BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Sunday, May 3, 2009

More random musings

  • I love marching band. And after yesterday, I'm really excited for next year. :)
  • cOcOnuts (Ben Hollander), Cam-O (Cameron Mertens), dUckbOy (Danny Cowley) and the other Insane-O's are more than just crazy, passionate student Duck fans. They're truly amazing, friendly people.
  • Thanks to the Crock Pot, I have disccovered untapped cooking ability. Meaning my chicken noodle soup rocked.
  • If Chase decides not to do OMB next year because he thinks I "hate" him, that's his deal. I'm in band because I love being in band. I'm switching to euphonium not to kick him out of "his" section, but because I have a genuine interest in learning how to play the instrument. Whatever personal issues he has are his and his alone. He will not affect me.
  • I really wish I knew someone who could foxtrot, or wouldn't mind learning. And who can be here right now.
  • I can't wait for this school year to be over...although I'm not really looking forward to summer...sigh.

0 comments: