BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Friday, May 15, 2009

This has been a pretty awesome week. :)

  • A group of people and I sang a reggae-ish version of "Stomp" by Kirk Franklin for someone's solo project audition for Gospel Choir. I doubt we'll actually get to perform it -- Andiel was laughing pretty hard the whole time -- but it was a lot of fun.
  • My iPod crashed on Wednesday. But I fixed it and now it's all better.
  • I have some of the best friends ever. :)
  • I kick BUTT at Mafia Wars.
  • The finale of The Office was pretty good, but it had a weird ending. Happy, but kind of random.
  • A good friend bought me lunch at Qdoba on Wednesday.
  • Ashley and I volunteered for University Day on Thursday. It was awesome and I got a really sweet brown shirt.
  • We started rumba in Ballroom 1. Yet another example of how my "laughin' place" really is on a dance floor. :)
  • I get to see the Decemberists in just less than a week.
  • I get to see Relient K a week after that.
  • I got a bunch of good music from Hailey. Sharing my iTunes library is hands down the most successful social gesture I have consistently made with people.
  • I can't wait for football season! :D :D :D
  • Life is amazing.

1 comments:

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!