BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

25 things...

1. I've recently discovered how much fun going for a nice long walk can be. Especially at dusk, or late at night with other people.
2. I occasionally and randomly burst into dance. This is just as likely to happen while walking down the sidewalk as it is in my apartment.
3. I kick ass at pinball. Whoever wants to challenge me, come on over!
4. I love fedoras. They add a touch of class to any outfit.
5. I'm growing more pessimistic about my future every day.
6. I love love love my new apartment.
7. I miss my friends who are at Boise State right now enduring band camp. Especially some of them whom I haven't seen in months.
8. I hate Miley Cyrus. With a passion. She's talentless, she's becoming more and more of a slut every week and her song "Party In The U.S.A." makes my ears bleed.
9. Conversely, I really like a lot of the songs I've heard on the radio lately. They're perfect for long walks and random epic dancing.
10. I think Dave Ramsey is really informative, regardless of what some people might think.
11. I love the bulk food section at Winco. Next time I go I'm going to stock up on snacks.
12. I'm getting more and more into movies than I've ever been in my life. Right now, my movie collection outnumbers Brian's, and I have a list of more that I want to own in the near future.
13. The ambience music at Old Navy is amazing.
14. I have way too many different instruments in my bedroom right now. I should learn to play more of them.
15. I'm slowly and steadily getting better at keyboard.
16. I really wish I could find my niche in the world.
17. I wish cooking didn't intimidate me so much.
18. I miss the dogs. I especially miss Lu, because I haven't seen her in nine months. I'm beginning to wonder if she's even considered our dog anymore. And it makes me sad.
19. That last one made me really depressed all of a sudden.
20. I really wish I could be more comfortable around some people, less comfortable around others and less impulsive in general.
21. At the same time that I'm excited about marching band, I'm also extremely worried. This is going to put me in a potentially difficult position. But I also know that I'm doing what I want to do, and I'm not going to let my past keep me from doing that.
22. I don't get why people are so shocked that I hate pet names. I like my name, so let's use it.
23. I have the moral values of a 1950s housewife, but the openmindedness of a 1960s flower child. This can annoy a lot of people. I don't really care.
24. There are certain areas of my life where I feel equally sure of myself and completely confused. As a result, I spend a lot of time frustrated because I don't know what to do.
25. I want love. True, unfailing love. And my friends are all confident that I'll find it. I want to believe them. But it's so difficult.

0 comments: