BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm not dead, I promise!

So...I found a new playlist site, and decided to add new music to my blog. And...I looked down and realized I hadn't updated this site in about four months... :(

I'll start by saying this: Yay Rose Bowl trip! You know you support a really good football team when you have to "settle" for the Rose Bowl. Most former OMB members have never been on a Rose Bowl trip. Now, a little less than half the band will be experiencing their second trip to Pasadena, complete with a 22-hour day...yikes.

Of course, none of that was set in stone until we won a little football game called the Pac-12 Championship. It was the first time such a game had been played in the Pac-12, and we got to host it at Autzen! Even better, we got to host a visiting band - the UCLA Bruin Marching Band - and we're all pretty much best friends now. :)

Now, time to take on finals week and then winter break before heading down to Pasadena! :)

0 comments: