BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Monday, March 2, 2009

ugggghhhhhhhh

Today is another blah day. I originally set my alarm for 9:30 a.m. and ended up sleeping until 10:20, and still felt like I was going to die when I got up. Well, not really, but close. I definitely wasn't feeling good.

And it's unexplainable. I got eight hours of sleep last night, and 12 hours each of the two nights before that. But all the sleep in the world didn't seem like it would be enough to get me through today. However, I still had to go to class anyway, so I made the 10-minute walk, stomach on the edge of exploding any second.

Sigh. I really hope this doesn't last. My friends are visiting this weekend and I definitely don't want to spend the entire weekend sleeping...

1 comments:

Matt and Lori Graber said...

Try making sure you are getting enough GOOD calories. Sounds like you are running out of steam. Eat well, keep hydrated, take your vitamins. Try that and see how you feel within 2-3 days.