BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a GOOD night, that toNIGHT'S gonna be a GOOD GOOD Ni-i-ight.

And...I can think the wonderful Katie Kinney for this one, haha.

So...Katie set me up on this blind...ish date with one of her friends who goes to OSU. I say blindish because he randomly messaged me on Facebook one day last week and we talked a little, although he didn't friend me yet because he didn't want Katie to know that he was kind of cheating the whole "blind" aspect of it.

I hope it'll be fun. I've never actually been on a real date before...Chase never really did that, and since then I haven't had more than random hanging out with male friends that turned ugly. :( So this could be interesting.

I'll post again later with what went down.

0 comments: