BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, June 17, 2010

And if that day is not enough, maybe we can stay in touch...

My room is strangely empty. Maybe a month ahead of time is a bit early to start packing, seeing as I'm moving about 150 feet away.

I'm craving company. And I wish I was comfortable enough with some people (i.e., thinking about them doesn't make me ill) to talk to them. Because there are quite a few people that I really miss.

I want a cuddle buddy. Bess and Brian are great at that, but still. It feels borrowed. Like, I get love from them all the time, but somehow it doesn't seem like it's completely mine.

I want to watch Braveheart. I want to make tea. I want to go for a walk. But it's too late to do any of that stuff tonight.

Sigh...it's going to be a long night.

(Arkarna, "So Little Time")

0 comments: