BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Leo, I can't send you letters anymore...

Whoa.

So I reread some of my recent blog posts, and I had to go back quite a ways before I found one that wasn't angsty.

Maybe it's because I haven't written in a while, but I found it sort of depressing. Especially because I feel that things have improved a bit since the last time I blogged.

Yes, I'm still irritated with certain people. Yes, things are still really frustrating, with school and life and money and all that crap. Maybe it's time to cut ties with a few people. Maybe that's not such a bad thing.

Wow, my life is full of maybes lately.

But at the same time, I've been pleasantly surprised by more than a few people, people who I didn't expect to be nice to me. People who I was originally at odds with.

It's kind of nice.

(Christina Robert, "Letters I Never Wrote") <-- one of my good friends from OMB! :)

0 comments: