BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Around my head it goes, a magic melody...

So I'm hanging out in the SOM because I figured I'd be spending enough time in my apartment tonight as it is.

I'm in the Foo Lounge and I can hear the summer term symphonic band playing. I wish more than almost anything that I could be a part of it. But I can't afford the credit, therefore I can't register for the class.

I miss being part of an ensemble. High school was awesome. I pulled out some of the music I saved from high school and played it while I was in the practice room. Those were good times. Those were happier times.

When I ran into Dr. Paul in the hallway, he said hi and asked how I was doing. I don't even think he knows my name. I've never taken a class from him. Still it was nice. It made me feel like I sort of belonged in the building.

Sigh...I want band back.

(ATC, "Around The World")

0 comments: