BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Monday, July 5, 2010

Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground...

I'm supposed to have a job by tomorrow.

Which is looking less and less likely when 1) half of the people I know are competing for the same jobs; 2) it seems like everyone hiring is looking for a year or two of very specific experience, aka my year of general office experience is barely useful and my copy editing experience is meaningless; and 3) lots of people still aren't hiring because of the economy.

Also, I'm pretty sure those stupid personality surveys in 90% of the applications I've filled out are designed to weed me out of any potential work, because I'm failing every single one of them.

Meanwhile, I need to be able to insure a car, move into an apartment and eat within the next two weeks.

I have hit the end.

(She Wants Revenge, "These Things")

0 comments: