BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Underestimate and swim.

I can't wait to move.

I mean, I love my friends, but I'm getting really tired of either having to be around couplefests in my living room or having to leave home to be comfortable.

It really bothers me when I see people in relationships who ALWAYS. HAVE. TO DO EVERYTHING. AS A UNIT. They wake up at the same time, they eat every meal together, they go everywhere either together by themselves or with other couples who they can relate to and talk about stupid couple-y shit like "we've been trying to have sex, but he claims to have no sex drive and I'm afraid to break him" or "whenever he kisses me, he always tries to stick his tongue in my mouth, isn't that cute?"

Gag.

And then they go to bed together. It's always we, never "I." Because they've completely lost their ability to be themselves. Which disgusts me more than I can express in words.

This may be an extremely radical and biased opinion. But that's how I see it. And if any guy EVER tries to pull that overbearing crap with me, I will kick him to the curb. I'd rather be single than a doormat. Any day of the week.

(Superchic(k), "One Girl Revolution")

0 comments: