BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My senses come alive

So yeah. Someone who shall not be named blocked me on Facebook again, most likely because of a stupid online discussion of an issue he can’t possibly understand.

He’s done this before, and he was the one who requested me back last time. Not that I really mind either way. I know who my true friends are.

Right now I have bigger things to worry about. Getting my life in order, getting a job, staying happy and healthy, being the kind of friend my friends want and need.

So I welcome this break. And the joke’s on him.

Also, I have a really good idea for something I want to do for one of my friends. Well…I want to do this for all my friends eventually. But I’ll start with this one. :)

I got the idea on SixBillionSecrets.com. Someone posted a secret in which they told about how they keep a list of all the things they like about their friend, who’s struggling with depression and the self-loathing that can come with it. That friend has a truly amazing birthday gift coming to them.

I’m really excited to start this project. :)

(Miranda Cosgrove, "Sparks Fly")

0 comments: