BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Thursday, May 6, 2010

creativity strikes!

Maybe it's because I have one of two "boring" classes each of four days of the school week. But with eight hours of essentially free thinking time, plus the time I spend hanging out in the SOM, that's a lot of hours to ponder creative possibilities.

I want to try so many things. I'm learning new instruments, trying to get better at photography, doodling in the margins of my notebook. I have neon-colored fabric spray paint waiting to be applied to a white T-shirt once I plan out a design. I've been wanting to try out some things in Photoshop. I want to make some videos set to some songs.

Once this term's over and I have less to stress out about, I think I'm in for an interesting time of exploration and creativity.

0 comments: