BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Friday, May 28, 2010

to our love let all the jilted lovers cry

I'm frustrated, angry, upset, hurt, depressed, sad, enraged, betrayed and confused.

All at once.

Nothing is going right anymore. I have no clue what I'm going to do when I graduate in a couple years. I don't feel qualified to do anything. Hell, I'd probably miss out on working at McDonald's because that's how things go for me.

I'm officially out of opportunities to make something of myself in band. I'm on band council, but I'm pretty much a nobody there. I'm tired of certain people bitching at me all the time. And I can't talk to anyone about it because they'll automatically assume things that aren't accurate or even true. I've already pissed off one person tonight. I'm sure as hell not taking it up with Jake or Amanda. I guess my option is to just leave quietly. I probably won't even be missed.

And I'm tired of being the good friend and then having it backfire. Whether it's comforting someone in a time of emotional need or inviting a friend over so he isn't wandering the streets inebriated in the middle of the night, I thought I was doing what any good friend would. But then I get discarded.

I hate the world tonight. But I need to go to bed because I need to wake up early to work on a project, for which my group is meeting at 10 a.m. tomorrow.

Screw comm law. Another thing for me to hate.

(Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, "People Ain't No Good")

0 comments: