BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

20 randoms.

1. I love driving a lot more than I should. Crazy, considering I sucked at it until this week. I guess being in a car that's both easy to drive and cute as hell makes a difference.

2. One of my personal pet peeves is sock feet. I'm either wearing shoes, wearing slippers or barefoot. Don't ask me why.

3. I have an awesome hat collection, including a sombrero, a rice picker hat and a baseball cap that looks like it could have been plucked from the wardrobe for "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."

4. I won that last hat by drinking lots of Mountain Dew.

5. Dollar Tree does for me in Newberg what the Green Acres Goodwill does for me in Eugene. Retail therapy with minimal guilt.

6. As of this afternoon, I have family living in the U.S. as far south as Surprise, AZ and as far north as Kodiak Island, AK.

7. Upon consulting Google Maps, I have found that my mom is not on the island in Alaska where she could throw a rock and hit Russia. She could, however, throw a rock the other way and hit Canada.

8. Clearly, I haven't taken a U.S. geography class since middle school...

9. I'm thinking about embracing my artistic side again. It's been a while, and I've gotten more and more frustrated with school. Maybe I'll paint a mug when I go back to Eugene.

10. I wish I had the space to just bring home random pieces of furniture from garage sales and Goodwill and make them my own with a few coats of paint. As it is, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the recliner couch/loveseat set we have upstairs that I want.

11. Next instrument on my wish list to learn how to play: trombone.

12. I also wish I was big enough to play tuba.

13. I draw inspiration for random creative projects from all kinds of sources. I wish I had the kind of scheduling flexibility and financial resources to pursue a lot of them.

14. I want to find my soul mate. Within the next four years or so would be tight.

15. My three top choices for a theme room are: shrine to all that embodies the Oregon Ducks, bold colors/tropical/Hawaiian, black/white/sky blue/frosted silver/stainless steel. If I could get them all into one house I'd be happy.

16. I love plants, but I get way too distracted to remember to take care of them.

17. I love collecting quotations, both by famous people and by my friends. I want to make a quote wall.

18. I love packing. It's one of my favorite parts of both traveling and moving. My least favorite would have to be actually leaving a place I've grown to love.

19. I'm not generally a huge fan of flavored water. I do, however, love strawberry-kiwi and grape Propel, and XXX Vitamin Water.

20. I have a huge collection of bath goodies, such as bath fizzes, salts, oil beads, bubble bath, etc. I need to take more baths.

0 comments: