BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Monday, March 1, 2010

spring. break.

Thanks to the fortunate circumstance of having three classes, none of which have exams scheduled during finals week, I have roughly two full weeks of spring break.

Tentatively, the plan is for me to spend parts of the time in Newberg, Eugene, Salem and Central Point.

During the first week, I'm thinking about going home to Newberg to go through the stuff I left home, make a Goodwill donation run, and pack everything else up to go back to Eugene, where I'll figure out where to store it all.

I also plan on going up to Salem to visit my dad and possibly redeem my vast collection of Chuck E. Cheese tickets. :) yeah, I'm such a mature adult lol. And of course, I plan to make a long-overdue and very much needed trip to Central Point to see Alitia.

It's gonna be busy. And then I'm going to go back to Eugene and take 21-22ish credits.

I'm tired just thinking about it.

0 comments: