BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

puppy :)

♥ mood music ♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love my friends.

You all probably know that I've been on a huge emotional roller coaster the past couple of weeks. Everything -- friendships, school stuff, family stuff, low self-esteem and other stuff -- have taken a huge toll on my happiness lately. Some people have all but abandoned me for it. But it's you guys, who have stuck by me when I really needed it without writing off my needs as "trivial" or unimportant, who I am honored to call my real friends. Sometimes it doesn't take a huge gesture to say a lot. Sometimes all I need is a hug, some company or a listening ear. You guys have given me that and a lot more. Even saying hi when we see each other means more than most people realize.

One of the biggest things this experience has taught me is that there are tons of people all around me who care, and I regret not realizing that earlier. Some of you I've known for a while. Some for only a couple of years. Some for only a week (we really should make up for that, Sierra. Lol.) But I hadn't known just how many people were concerned about me, and how many were willing to really be the friends I needed at the time, and all the time.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my still-aching heart. I really, truly love each and every one of you.

This blog entry is dedicated to:
Alitia Monasmith
Andrew Clark
Ashley Flock
Ashlyn Gehrett
Becky Thomson
Bess Oliver
Brian Tompkins
Cameron Jerde
Claire McLeod
Danny Hoover
Josh Shere
Kallen Dewey
Katie Kinney
Katie Nash
Kurt Mehlenbacher
Mackenzie Studebaker
Melissa Underhill
Monica Droker
Scott Klinn
Sierra Johnson
Spencer Krutzler

0 comments: